I have to apology to everyone for not setting up this post earlier; I have been a bit under the weather.
Now to the good stuff!
I have been nominated for a Blogger award from Lily, and from William!
I have only had my Blog up since November; this is an honor for me. I really appricate everyone who has come to read, My Walking Path, and have followed the quick look into my day!
First Williams Blog is at: http://williamm49.blogspot.com/
And Lily’s Blog is at: http://adventuresofamilitaryfamof8.blogspot.com/
Thank you again to Lily and William. Hugs*
The Rules for accepting this award are:
1.Thank the person giving you this award.
2.Copy the award to your blog
3.place a link to their blog
4.Name 7 things people don’t know about you.
5.Nominate 7 Bloggers.
6.Place a link to those Bloggers.
7.Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
Okay! Number 4:
1. I graduated from LaneTech High School in Chicago Illinois- “Go Lane!”
2. I was born with Hashimoto’s disease, which is a thyroid disorder.
3. I can’t take pain medicines; I have trouble even taking cold medicines. I am pro- medical marijuana – Bill hasn’t passed in Illinois.
4. When some tells me I can’t do something I go out of my way to prove them wrong.
5. I have a back injury that won’t allow me to sit more than ten to fifteen minutes at a time.
6. I love Nathan Fillion:-) ( Shhh! Don’t tell my husband)
7. I hate to dye my hair, or wear makeup.
Blogs I nominate are- I guess I can choose 14 since I had two nominations.
1. http://47whitebuffalo.wordpress.com/ a beautiful site to slip back in time with American Indians. Sad and insightful!
2. http://whizbangwoman.wordpress.com/ writer and poet, mom and wife lovely person to know
3. http://wesingwedancewestealthings.blogspot.com/ Even with hand surgery very soon, she still Blogs
4. http://theonestopthoughtshop.wordpress.com/ Kristi a writer! A mom, daughter soon to be wife!
5. http://sunnyinseattle-cadh.blogspot.com/ a sweet woman waiting on the birth of her twins
6. http://richmondzoo.blogspot.com/ With a name like Captain Dumbass – he surprises me with his beautiful family, a sweetie
7. http://www.shelterangelspitbullrescue.org/index.php?p=home this one is brand new, Rebecca helps save pit bulls and she is my daughter.
8 http://rantourage.wordpress.com/ His pictures are wonderful great sense of humor!
9. http://purplesplatitudes.wordpress.com/ wonderful poet.
10. http://pandabox33.wordpress.com/ Some posts in French some in English, love her thought process.
11. http://forbidden-planet.ca/ A wonderful Father, son and husband! Great pictures and thoughts.
12. http://curiosityquotient.blogspot.com/ beautiful pictures with their history added. Ideas, thoughts and just life.
13. http://clgphotos.wordpress.com/ These Photos are breath taking.
14. http://www.asiantrains.net/ This Blog feels like I am taking a train trip without the hassle.
Sorry to those I missed. ( I couldn’t find Nathan Fillion’s Blog…darn!)
I really, really appreciate this honor! Thank you William and Lily